For our firmware on raspberry we would like to have a function where we send a photo to and the function returns response back. We also want to use this function on our Ubuntu server.
Create a firmware function on raspberry Pi 3 and Ubuntu that recognize face of person.
- Detect liveness
- detect male or female
- detect tired, gloomy, sad
- check face on local DB / base64 image (not file) for recognition.
- Give response back in json
What should you do:
- Install OpenCV and needed plugins
- Creating the firmware in python3.
- Creating the manual for installation and use.
The function must not be too complex and must be able to work lightly. We like documented and structure development.
23 freelancers are bidding on average €311 for this job
Hi there, please leave a message on my chat so we can discuss the budget and deadline of the project. I have read your project description and i'm confident i can do this project for you perfectly. Thanks . .