• Production Linux system administration (GCP cloud systems a plus)
• publish/subscribe messaging (MQTT preferred)
• docker+kubernetes (Locally hosted Kubernetes a big plus)
• automated deployments+ CI/CD (Preferred GitLab, others okay)
Nice to have:
• application and server certificate management
• API service development
• HPC cluster job management
Describe your experience managing Linux systems, both on-premise and in the cloud.
In what types of projects have you used publish/subscribe messaging, and what advantage did a pub/sub system provide?
Why would an organization use Kubernetes hosted locally vs. a cloud service provider's offering, and what are the biggest advantages to hosting containers via cloud kubernetes infrastructure?
How does Continuous Deployment best augment the development of a hosted web app?
Are you an expert in both Linux and Python?