We need a python program (based on opencv) which can analyze webcam images (which usually contains many people and faces in room conversation) in real time and report the following information:
1. Number of people in the scene (some people do not show faces)
2. Number of faces in the scene
3. The estimated gender, age, emotion of each face
4. The duration of a face (e.g. 5s)
5. Recognize a previous face (the program needs to save cropped, unique faces in a local folder in real time, and use them to recognize faces later time)
Please show your past experience with opencv and python on face analysis.
6. Extract text from the name tag, which many people wear. The name tag is a rectangle, and the position is usually on the chest.
7. The counting and other stats should be saved to a local csv file.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $228 for this job
Interested, Bares similarities to projects I've done before Relevant Skills and Experience programming, computer vision, file io Proposed Milestones $55 USD - functional prototype $100 USD - Refined deliverable