I am looking for a CV-Professional who does the following four tasks:
1) Implementation of the OpenPose package to detect player skeletons
2) Application of a CNN to recognise all players and the ball
3) Identification of team-membership
4) Classification of player-poses (some specific ones that I will share during our discussion)
1) >0.9 of all player poses need to be detected
2) Identification of player and ball with an accuracy of > 0.9
3) Accuracy of team-membership by >0.9
4) Identification of some specified player poses with accuracy > 0.7
For all tasks, I'll provide annotated material for training.
The accuracy measurement needs to be performed on the same video-material that does not have the annotations.
There is the possibility that more annotations will be delivered if necessary.
For guidance, I will also be able to provide some reading-material.
IMPORTANT: Only bid if you have a proven record of being a CV-Professional.