We require an AWS server to be set up with Python and PostreSQL with parsing libraries
AWS Server running CentOS 7 (free tier) minimal install (supplied)
1. Install PostgreSQL 11 including contrib module (CREATE EXTENSION "uuid-ossp";)
2. Test with PGAdmin4
3. Install libpostal bindings for PostgreSQL ([login to view URL])
4. Install libpostal into CentOS for use with PostgreSQL ([login to view URL])
5. Install Python 3 (last stable release)
6. Install Python module Python Human Name Parser
7. Create PostgreSQL function to implement Python Human Name Parser
8. Install Psycopg2 driver for Python PostgreSQL
9. Provide written installation instructions for all steps of installation
29 freelancers are bidding on average $465 for this job
Hello How are you I have read your job description in detail . I am Xu It is a piece of cake Please contact me and Let's discuss more thanks for your posting . hope to hear from you .
Hello, I am talented developer. I have good experiences with Python and PostgreSQL. I can do your project. Please contact me to discuss more. Thank you.
Hi, nice to meet you! I have got 5+ years of rich experiences in the fields you want and able to work full-time for you. I always do my best to make clients satisfied with good quality and to meet timeline.