I am looking for a DevOps engineer with (hopefully) some blockchain experience, to build and design software around web3 technologies.
Perform activities like:
- Technical architecture,
- Software Deployment
- Software Monitoring
Considering the following:
- Typescript, Go, Python, or any other high level language;
- Must have experience managing Linux system administration;
- Experience with databases or search engines like PostgreSql / MongoDB / ElasticSearch;
- Should have worked with container technologies, like Docker and/or Kubernetes;
- Should have experience with DevOps cultural principles, practices and technologies;
- Should have experience with some automation tool (Terraform, ansible, or some other tool);
- Should have experience with some public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, or any other)
Thank you in advance!
15 freelancers are bidding on average €26/hour for this job
Hey, I have experience in most of the technologies you mentioned. - Python, JS - Experience managing Linux. - PostgreSql, MySql ; - Docker - Terraform - AWS, GCP Let me know, thanks!