For our e-commerce business, we are looking for a full time Python developer with intensive experience with risk management and the development of risk management systems
Our business is focussed on the 3d printing market. Which means we sell 3d printers and supplies. We do that now in mainly the Netherlands and Belgium. But shortly we will be expanding to the whole EU.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating the risk management process
- Creating the risk management framework
- creating the processes for continuous improvement of this system.
- it’s a bit vague still since we ourselves are not to familiar with risk management.
- but we do find it important to create a systematic approach for mapping, prioritizing and eliminating risks in the business.
- this process includes mapping risks on scheduled basis, prioritizing there risks based on probability and impact
- creating a system for creating action plans for when these risks might occur (like a playbook)
- framework around it with actions and contingencies for when these scenario’s will be triggered.
Apart from that, we are a young, innovative company. In other words, there is a lot of room for you to collaborate with our team on improving our workflows and processes. We like to give you room for your ideas! We believe in making mistakes and personal leadership to help you become the best IT developer you can be! As we grow, there is also room for you to take on more responsibility. Good English speaking and writing skills are therefore essential.
What do you bring?
- You are following a technical education or have done so in the past
- You have experience with Python, DBMS, Disk management and web development. Also with Google sheets.
- An analytical insight
- Open to feedback
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- You are in possession of fast internet and a good telephone
Pré (Not mandatory but extra):
- E-commerce Development
What do we offer?
- A full-time senior IT developer job
- Time and place independent work
- Flexible working hours
- Room for you to build beautifull things, across the globe. Since we will be expanding to multiple countries very shortly.
If you are interested, please answer the following questions: (NOTE: we only approach someone when the questions have been answered)
1. What technical knowledge did you acquire during your education?
2. What did you learn about the above mentioned subjects (Python, DBMS, People Management, Employee Engagament, Socio-technical systems etc.) during your working life?
3. Are you available to work with us full-time?
6. Are you an expert with Phyton, DBMS, risk management and web development?
7. Do you have experience with tools for risk management? Which ones would you recommend or would you suggest building ourselves completely from scratch?
Thank you for your time! We are looking forward to getting in touch with you! Also, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
PLEASE ADD YOUR FIXED MONTHLY RATE TO YOUR PROPOSAL