Do you consider yourself an IT guru in front of your friends and family? Are you between 18 and 80 years old? Is the IP protocol, Linux, Windows troubleshooting, and any form of system programming your area of expertise? If yes, read on.
Here is a list of problems for you to solve as a test:
1. Write a simple program that will provide a two way communication chat-like channel for two people both on Linux boxes connected via the IP protocol. Think of two terminal programs connected via a rs232 port, but rather in the client-server style. What one person types on one end, shows up on the other end. Preferred language: C/C++, Perl, Python, but if you can do it in Ruby, COBOL or anything sensible, it is just as good.
2. Write a simple web app that will store and display two fields taking data form a SQL database: Username, comment and a pre-defined category (guest, user, admin).
1. A virus is detected by an anti-virus software on a Win 7 Pro box. What are the steps you would take to mitigate the issue. The box is a production machine that an accountant uses.
2. What does the command ``w'' display under GNU/Linux? Please describe the fields displayed in technical terms.
1. Is making a technical documentation a waste of time in the today's world? Elaborate.
2. Free market economy or socialist centralized one? Elaborate.
If you think you can solve and answer any of those, feel free to contact me for further cooperation.
From my side: I'm a one person company based outside Warsaw, Poland. You can verify me under the followng REGON: 140374226.
If you have any questions or are even slightly interested in the offer, CONTACT ME. Looking forward to hearing from you. :-D
7 freelancers are bidding on average zł424 for this job
OS expert(win/linux) and net master(tcp/ip, vpn, ssl, proxy/socksv,iptable/firewall, embedded linux and firmware,c/c++, web,nural net/image processing,device driver,PIC/proteus,3dmax.
Expert in network programming on tcp ip and udp protocol and Applications development in c#.net Relevant Skills and Experience TCP/IP programming in c and .net.