I require a python based matching CV and JD parsing and matching algorithm. So basically, this algorithm will ask a user to submit CVs and Job Descriptions.
The inputs would comprise of a resume and n number of job orders.
The output will be in the form of -
1. Parsed Job Description JSON
2. Parsed CV JSON
3. Absolute Matching scores for each resume against each Job Order and vice versa.
4. Absolute matching scores for each job order against each resume
Please let me know if you have worked on a similar project? Also, which libraries would you be able to re-use.
I require you to to provide me the following -
1. Your methodology to go about this project
2. What would you require from me
3. What would be a good time frame for this project
I have a dataset of approx. 25000+ Job Orders and 3000+ resumes, all unstructured. This is an accuracy linked project. Would be keen on hearing how you would be maximising the accuracy of the matches.
18 freelancers are bidding on average ₹54732 for this job
I have already delivered same type of project "resume-posting matching model". I have nearly 2 years experience in this domain. let us discuss your project requirements and cost as per your requirement.
I did some same project on my second year and have a lot of experience with NLP, ML and neural networks. I think your work is a already implemented in industry so exactness will be confirmed