I'd like to scrape Car and Driver articles on vehicles over the last five years.
1) A tested and proven python 3 code base, preferably using the Scrapy library, which crawls the website and pulls car reviews (example: [login to view URL]). Need car reviews for last 5 years worth of cars.
2) Codebase includes testing, full commenting, and descriptive error messages
3) Scraping is “polite,” meaning it scrapes as a human would browse.
4) Proxies are optional and are able to be used if necessary
5) Project scrapes the key facts, like horsepower, torque, curb weight, and dimensions listed at the bottom of reviews.
6) The output of this scraping would be to a local MySQL database. Fields to populate database are make of car, model of car, year of car, all key facts under respective columns, hyperlink to review, title, and car review wording. Only need the heading, and p tags for the car review. Please include tags as one body of text and exclude actual tags.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $164 for this job
Hello Sir. Nice to meet you. I 'm a python scraping expert. I can do it. will provide you my perfect python scraping codes if you want. Please chat with me. Thanks Best regards
Dear my employer! I have a lot of experience with web scraping. I made more than 70 web scrapers. I can scrap the data from any website and save in csv, excel and database. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
Hello, I have experience in web scraping with Python. I can use Selenium, Scrapy, BeautifulSoup and Requests to make the best web scrapers! I'll deliver the exactly the code that you want! I hope to work with you!