Just like a webhook, the Web API will receive the Sales Order details from a 3rd party system to create/update/cancel Sales Orders in Odoo, the steps will be roughly like
1) Receive Sales Order detail with the shipping information (customer details, delivery/pickup address)
2) Populate the Sale Order with the default shipping method, if the customer in Sales order doesn’t exist, create the user automatically.
3) Automate the rest of Sales Order process(validate, trigger all kind of onChange events) within Odoo, [login to view URL] could be used as a reference, but it seems it only has Odoo 14 implementation.
4) Send the Sale Order to Sendcloud by using SendCloud Odoo Connector([login to view URL]).
5) The update of the shipment/return in SendCloud will notify Odoo via Webhook (automatically created by SendCloud Integration), the WebApi should be able to pass on this update via a webhook provided by the 3rd party.
The whole steps above can be recreated manually in Odoo after installing SendCloud Odoo Connector, the detailed steps can be found @ [login to view URL], so this project is essentially to automate the manual steps.
27 freelancers are bidding on average £678 for this job
Hi, there. I am very interested in your project. As an Odoo expert, I can handle your demand fully. I hope to know about your plan in detail via chat. Waiting for your kind reply, Best Regards. Thank you.
Hi, there. I am full stack web developer so I have rich experience with SAAS, ODOO. WHCMS and so on. If you contact me, I assure you that I finish your project perfectly on time. Thanks.