Looking for a Python AWS Lambda API developer to be part of an ongoing project. You will work with a small existing team that is working on a great product.
Assignment, likely will long term but like everything else in Noble-D, we will start with a short assignment to ensure that we all are happy working with each other.
You should have following skills at an expert level
1. Expert python coding experience
2. Good knowledge and exposure to AWS development practices and AWS eco – system
3. AWS Lambda driven API experience will be extremely beneficial
4. Experience working in a multi development environment with Git.
APIs developed by you will be consumed by an IOS app that is being developed right now. The assignment in question requires you to
1. Develop new APIs that interact with MySQL database to push and pull data
2. Interact with other APIS within the framework
3. Perform communication tasks such as send emails based on calls from mobile app
4. Interact with google firebase
5. Interact with amazon S3
6. Perform Crude operations on MySQL database and S3 files
7. Make asynchronous calls
The first assignment will have two parts:
1. Work on an existing module and enhance capabilities and features for existing codebase
2. Take a series of bugs and fix them. All of these are backend bugs.
You will have an existing development lead, who will help you understand existing code, design, architecture, and framework. You will work with this person closely.