I need a very simple pure Python3 SVG text to SVG shape converter.
- No UI is needed. Only command line. File in and file out.
- Must support Unicode.
- Must use the font face defined in the SVG text file.
- Python3 ONLY. No Python wrapper to C++ or C program.
- Ideally no use of PIP packages.
- It must work in Windows and macOS.
- All characters must be union(ed).
- Final shape must be one object (shape).
To make this 100% clear, this program should do what inkscape does in these steps:
- Click "Edit" -> "Select All"
- Click "Path" -> "Object to Path"
- Click "Object" -> "Ungroup"
- Click "Path" -> "Union"