Growing B2B SaaS Company seeking Senior Django Python Full Stack Developer with the following minimum requirements for a LONG TERM, ongoing FULL-TIME contract:
- 7+ Years Full Stack Django Python Development Experience (not counting University)
- Excellent Communication Skills w/Written & Spoken English Fluency
- Strong attention to detail w/ability to comment & test code during development
- Experience building successful enterprise-level software products
- Has led a development team and fills gaps where needed - Player + Coach Experience
- Great planning, prioritization & time management skills
- Agile workflow experience & familiarity with daily SCRUM standups - Scumaster experience a bonus.
- Can provide 3+ examples of successful, large scale products developed
- Strong Math Skills & a high level of comfort with mathematical equations
- Familiar with AWS server setups & docker/containerization/microservices
- Familiar with popular Django libraries & experience integrating Excel/PDF print capabilities
- Proficient with Celery/RabbitMQ & MySQL /PostGres DBs
- Ability to overlap until at least 3pm PDT (US West Coast hours) ***IMPORTANT*** (This is a requirement)
Candidates meeting the above requirements will be interviewed on 3 different levels by professionals in our organization and must also successfully complete a trial assignment. Please do not apply if you're just learning - we are seeking an experienced, seasoned professional developer for this position.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates. Thanks in advance for your interest.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
PYTHON + DJANGO Expert I have read your job description and I am pretty sure that I can complete every bit of your requirements. Further details and cost can be discussed in chat