Python Identify if a person not holding stair racks while using stairs
Paid on delivery
I am looking for a Python developer to help me develop a system for monitoring stair safety. The purpose of this project is to detect if a person is not holding stair racks while using stairs.
The system's required response time is near real-time, with a few seconds delay being acceptable.
The system will be integrated into an existing CCTV system.
Ideal skills and experience for this job include:
- Strong proficiency in Python
- Experience with real-time or near real-time data processing
- Familiarity with CCTV systems and integration
- Knowledge of computer vision algorithms and techniques
- Ability to analyze and interpret data patterns
If you have the skills and experience needed for this project, please submit your proposal.
Project ID: #37479337
About the project
22 freelancers are bidding on average ₹17882 for this job
Greetings, I have read the project description I have been working on a similar project in recent time. I am interested in the work open a chat to discuss requirements in details.