The specs are as follows :
(Please also, carefully, read the requirements as set out underneath the specs)
Python – Flask framework preferred
Experience developing APIs
Experience with containers and kubernetes
Experience with AWS preferred, specifically NoSQL databases (Dynamo)
CICD – Jenkins / Airflow
Experience with building real-time recommender systems (good to have)
Engineers will be building apis and automations related to data engineering, so understanding of data pipelines (Py Spark, EMR) is good to have, as well as TensorFlow, Py Torch and deploying machine learning models (this is good to have but will not be high positive or eliminatory,
1. Each applicant must meet all the requirements as set out in the spec.
2. Meeting of specifications must be clearly set out in their CV's.
3. No companies/groups/teams are allowed to apply, only individuals (take note!)
4. We will require at least 3 contactable professional references.
5. When called upon, applicants must be able to supply certified copies of all specific qualifications.
6. Applicants must be 100% fluent in English. An English proficiency test will be required, prior to appointment.
7. Experience in complex and large scale companies, especially in the manufacturing industry, is a must!!
9. Applicants must be able to comply to the European time zone (GMT +1)
We take our responsibilities seriously, so detailed screening of applicants will be done. If your skills don't meet the requirements or you fail to meet the specific requirements, your application will be discarded off.