Python Project Needs Flask Frontend, Small features, and deployment build
$2-12 USD / hour
Python Project Needs Flask Frontend, Small features, and deployment build. Currently have a less than 200 line python program for my work that I need to add a few things to and be able to share with co-workers with different operating systems.
I am looking for a developer with experience in Flask frontend development and deployment. The project requires the following specific features:
- User login and registration functionality for licensing (This can include a recommendation you give me to buy and you will integrate)
- Front end user design
The Python backend for the project is 90% developed, so the ideal candidate should be able to work with the existing code. There is literally less than 200 lines of code total in the project.
In terms of hosting and deployment preferences, the client is open to suggestions and is not sure about the best option. However, they are also open to other hosting options apart from Heroku and AWS.
Ideal skills and experience for this job include:
- Proficiency in Flask framework
- Experience with user login and registration / licensing functionality
- Knowledge of database integration
- Understanding of deployment and hosting options for small deployment
What I need for this project:
1. A licensing service integration with a key or login system that can be denied or removed.
2. Make the script more stable for deployment.
3. Add a small feature to the script
4. Front end design for Flask or another solution recommended by you.
5. Functionality with different operating systems
6. Deployment build and advice.
This first program is a test, I have 6 more of these scripts for my work that I need to do. So I have more work and want to find someone who needs more than just this project as well. This is a small project to start again its less than 200 lines and a very simple program. Bid for what has been estimated at 10-20 hours for this project.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please submit your proposal for consideration.
Project ID: #37500175