This is the first project of a series.
- a python script for IB API to run on mac IDLE python 3.10
- Execute trades based on price movements
- X past candles of 1min, 5min, 15min, and price info of open, close, mid
- knowing the current price of a stock and its direction: moving up / moving down
- open / close position
- repeat / run in loop
- profit-trail and stop-loss-trail
- Create Market Order: MRKT, LNT, MIDPRICE or other market orders available
- IB API / Python
- no need for interface, I don't mind changing the parameters in the script on the client
- to run in loop / indefinitely: open for ideas: first e.g. run on "server" locally on laptop, later raspberry pi; run in cloud AWS, Google..
Interactive Brokers API, Python