Python script which converts markdown document to HTML. Command line should have this format:
python3 [login to view URL] <input_path> <output_path>
input_path: folder to markdown files
output_path: folder to save generated HTML files
See this article for recommended conversion method: [login to view URL]
Resulting HTML should produce a single frame containing (1) Table of Contents and (2) converted markdown content. This frame will have headers and footer frames added to it. An example expected output is seen here: [login to view URL]
Additional scripting requirements:
* Table of Contents frame with the following expandable levels: Book, Chapters, Sections
* Syntax highlighting for Python and C (see Pygments documentation)
* Good coding practices must be used (consistent coding style, no misspellings, meaningful comments)
In addition to the script task above, other project requirements:
* A CSS file must be created to follow company branding guidelines (color, font, style)
* Header frame must have a drop down box for selecting document version. When selecting a version, page jumps to the newly selected document version.
* Resulting quality should be similar to [login to view URL] example.
Upon start of project, you will be provided with:
* Corporate branding guide (color, font, style)
* Markdown source files with images
Budget is $105. If your bid is not exactly $105 then I will know you did not read these requirements and your bid may not be considered.
* WordPress plugin to accept uploading files from the command line or script. Resulting HTML files from the project is updated on our WordPress webserver.
I am looking for skills with Python, CSS and website branding experience. Website portfolio would help. I prefer an individual over a consulting firm.
Dear Client! It was so interesting to read your project requirements. Having read your project details, I had a confidence that I can handle this job. I really want to work on this job for you. Best regards.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $118 for this job
I have been working as a typist and developer with python, Java, office, vb, c, c++,web programs for 7+ years. In these years, I have many experiences in these branches.