i'm looking around for someone to do follow:
python script for trading. i have a trained ipynb file (machine learning) which needs to be feeded with PRICE DIFFERENCE from newest price to last 200 prices (every second new price), and file gives buy/sell signal (no closing of trade needed).
I have to be able to simply replace the trained file (in case i have to update it), and it keeps working (its ok if i have to stop the script).
broker has API.
- max X trades per minute
- time between signals: 5 (in seconds)
- trade expiry (binary options, selected amount of time trade gets expired)
- asset to trade
- account type (demo or regular)
- % per trade of balance (minimum trade is $1) or fix amount (this setting is not very important, only fix is ok)
- maybe authorisation keys or similar things?
- feeding model with X price differences: 200 (because future trained files might need less than 200)
- executing signal X prices afterwards (default: 2) ((for example: instead of sending signal instantly after its calculated, it has to be sent right after 2 price updates later. might it need 2.6seconds to calculate, it will of course still send it, it doesnt has to be right after)
You are free to decide if the settings are written in a text file or in script, it could be just numbers, but i have to know how to change them.
if possible it should somewhere display how much time it needs to calculate the signal, and i should somehow be able to see if the script is running, no GUI needed, and doesnt has to look good.
also entirely setting up and all necessary steps to run & trade the script on my windows vps, by teamviewer while i record (in case i change VPS and have to setup it again). and show how to change settings.
what would be your price?
5 freelancers are bidding on average $196 for this job
Hi there, I can link your trading signal to the broker API, I've done similar projects before, and it's easy for me to use your trained model. Bests, Sai.