Your first project will be coding a feature that will allow customers to customize the way e-mails are sent from our system to their [login to view URL] project will involve designing the feature to meet customer requirements, assessing the security of the design, coding the the necessary database migrations, modifying the server-side logic to validate and store the settings, and creating the API endpoints to support configuration of the feature.
Success in this project can lead to ongoing work.
Future projects will include
* Integrating our product with an internal ticketing system to display ticket details to customers and allow them to interact with our support team directly from the dashboard.
* Designing and implementing a secure report repository backed by S3 to allow users to download and consume reports that we upload for them.
* Implementing a Live Chat integration to allow customers to receive support directly from our dashboard.
As a Python Software Engineer, you will help us develop our growing Amazon Web Services (AWS) automation platform. Our clients are household names, and our products and services leverage the AWS serverless stack, enabling them to work more seamlessly with AWS themselves.
You will employ SynchroNet's established software engineering tools and processes to expand the capabilities of our End User Compute (EUC) automation platform, CLICK. To be successful, you must communicate effectively with your teammates, business leaders, and technical stakeholders. And, you must understand the business value and technical implications of your work.
You must fully grasp and demonstrate the nuances that make your role valuable.
* Understand the value of good software engineering practices to software quality and maintainability.
* Appreciate the importance of balancing time to market and feature completeness.
* Exhibit a high level of ownership and care to self, coworkers, and clients alike.
* Appreciate organization, task management, and attention to detail.
When you profoundly enjoy your work -- and the people you work with -- it shows!
* Genuinely enjoy AWS cloud technology, problem solving, and writing code.
* Have a passion for building solutions that truly provide value to customers.
* Show enthusiasm toward work and getting stuff done.
* Thrive when collaborating in an open, team-oriented environment.
* Celebrate personal and team wins.
Capacity to Do It
What you do is as important as understanding it and loving it.
* Proactively identify and solve problems.
* Respect commitments, prioritize tasks, and follow procedure.
* Communicate effectively to diverse audiences across varied channels and mediums.
* Speak to the business and technical value of what we do.
* Bring relevant experience with Jira / Confluence (or similar tools).
A Day in the Life
The Python Software Engineer position is available at SynchroNet’s main office in Houston, Texas, or remotely from anywhere in the United States, provided you have daily access to quality audio-video conferencing in a quiet work area with reliable, high-speed Internet connectivity.
As a Python Software Engineer, you can expect the following work:
* Design, build, maintain and improve APIs, services, and systems
* Debug production issues across services and stacks
* Work with people across the company to build new features
* Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
* Interface with external APIs – AWS, partners, and other technology platforms
* Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
* Propose architectural decisions, and take part in designs, design review and code reviews and implementation
* Optimization of the application for speed and scalability
* Participate in standup meetings.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $580 for this job
Hello. I have a lot of experience in web development (python 3.7 asyncio, react, angular, django, aiohttp and much more). If you are interested in - i'am ready to help. Thank you for your time.
Good day. After reading your spec carefully, I am confident that I can achieve your requirements in the desired timeframe. I am an experience software engineer with over 10 years experience, 5 of them being in Python.
Hello Sir! Greetings! I have gone through your job post, I am ready to accept this job. We are a team of php, Wordpress, Magento, Laravel and Codeignator developers. Please open chat for further discussion.