ALPR and Face Recognition on Pi 4.
I hope the program come together in an easy to us program. We need to make it user friendly program. PI turns on, app runs automatically. Select license plate or face option, enter database to view, etc. Lots of free LPR android apps is working well.
Hoping once pi in my office is more setup we can get it running smoother and real world test it.
- Autorun when Pi turn on
- Select ALPR or Face Recognition option on GUI
- wifi/4G connected to remote into would be even better.
- Alerts if License plate is seen with Color, Model, License Number of the car, while save the result to database
- Need low power system that any usb camera can connect to.
- Alerts if Face is seen with Person Information, while save the result to database
we may need to do USB camera and Ethernet Camera
The more detail will be discussed in the development.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $594 for this job
I've done exactly what you're asking but without the usage of deep learning and actually Cascade sheets and Neural Networks. I did on my robotics team at high school.