I'm building a raspberry pi project and the intention is to setup the wifi connection over another PCs browser.
For that the Raspberry Pi must be a sort of access point when turned it should enable a wifi connection to the pi directly.
This is how it should work.
1. User would turn on the configured Pi
2. The Pi would serve as a WiFi open network that the user could connect over his mobile or PC
3. After connecting to the network user could open a browser and type the dns of the Pi to access a Wifi setup page
4. Once the web page is opened it shows the scanned networks SSID's on a drop down box
5. User can select the network from the drop down
6. User is asked for the network security code if any
7. Raspberry pi would validate and connect to the Wifi network, save the scritps and setups to the Pi
8. User would reboot the Pi and it will connect to the network as set up on the web browser previously
21 freelancers are bidding on average $473 for this job
Hi there, my screen name is raspberryOculus, I did so many rpi projects. send me a message, we do finish this job quickly. This is a very common thing we keep doing over and over.
So the baic set up and connect to a home wifi, like in amazon alexa and other such devices is what you want, then i can make a python script that can do it.
Hi, i can install required software packages and configure your Raspberry Pi to act as a WiFi router and access point. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Koray
Dear Sir. I'm a good IoT developer with 4 years experiences. I have good experiences of WiFi AP Install and the other. I can install WiFI AP in your RPi just now. I hope your response and offer. Best Regards.