REST Api for a Hangman game
€18-36 EUR / hour
I'm looking for a developer to create a REST API for a Hangman game (which already has been implemented with C++ and pybind11 has been used too). The ideal candidate will have experience with Python and FastAPI framework. There's no need for authentication and security, The game should run on the local console, so it should be very simple. The API will be used to manage the game data, including creating new games, retrieving game data, and updating the game, Multiplayer functionality should be possible (depending on the game logic of hangman)
There should be players and a lobby. In addition, simultaneous game instances should be possible.
. The developer will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and implementing the RESTful API using Python and FastAPI
- Creating endpoints for creating new games, retrieving game data, and updating the game
- Writing clean and maintainable code that follows best practices
- Ensuring the API is scalable and efficient
- Testing and debugging the API to ensure it's working correctly
- Providing documentation for the API
If you have experience with Python and FastAPI and are interested in this project, please get in touch.
Project ID: #36695276