Retail arbitrage products price comparison platform
$25-50 USD / hour
Hey, freelancers, we are building Ai-SAAS platform for retail arbitrage, currently focusing on the monitoring Walmart, Target, Wayfair products information, and compare with Amazon to analyze the product revenue, profit margin etc.
We are AI powered company and required high-skilled developers to build ML models, AI tools to make Robust friendly platform.
- User input the query to find most relevant products from our database (web-scraped data from above retail sites)
● “List the top products of 2022 under the outdoor furniture category”
● “Show me the top sellings products under $50”
● “What is an up and coming product for summertime under $100”
● “Show me the cheapest stainless steel grills”
● “Show me products that are on sale for at least 15%”
● “What products have been added in the last 24 hours?”
Based in these kinds of queries, backend should be able to recognize what users want to see by using ML technologies such as NLP, LLM etc, and filter and sort products from DB (we are using NoSQL database MongoDB), and return result to Front-End.
We are looking for right people who can control this part with python language and proper ML/AI libraries.
The Model you are building should be able to understand what users want to find from their query, and should be able to find products from db.
It's long-term collaboration job once this part completed in your side.
Please share your work experience similar with what we are doing, and mention python libraries would be used to extract user's query and catch the meaning when you apply.
Only experienced and skilled developers will be join in the team and collaborate for long-term.
Happy to discuss in more detail.
Project ID: #36644757