We are looking for a senior experienced Python dev to be available on call during US working hours. This is to help with BE development and any issues as we head to release our behavioral health/ gamification responsive web app, catering to thousands of users.
We have a small distributed team with a superb backend dev, who is only available in the middle of the night US time, so the requirement is that you are available to help with any issues during US working hours of 9- 6pm PST. If you are not available during US working hours, please do not apply.
Stack is Python/Django/React.
Please be familiar with:
- Django rest framework
Bonus: Familiar with React.
This position has the potential to expand into something more significant as we head into a release.
p.s. If we're interested, we will request you do development challenge.
p.p.s. Independent only, no agencies.
Please answer following questions:
- What's your experience with Python and Django?
- What are the benefits and use cases for a Celery and Django rest framework?
- What is your one most impressive Python Django project and what did you do on it?
- What hours and days are you available to work in U.S. PST?
- Are you familiar with AWS? If so, what's your experience with it?