I built some data pipelines in python using jupyter notebooks. They've gotten a little too big for my local machine so I want to get them into AWS. I've worked with it before but haven't set it up in awhile and need a quick turnaround.
* Python 3.7.3 (default, Mar 27 2019, 16:54:48)
* Connection to S3 bucket
* EC2 server running python and jupyter
* Install pip and install needed dependencies
* Creation of user roles and security groups and granting access between
* Test working version and connection to data paths with script
15 freelancers are bidding on average $66 for this job
Hi, I am a PhD holder, specialized in AI, machine learning and deep learning, with 14yrs of experience. I have exactly the script you need, it's ready as notebook and can be tested online
Hi I have about 4 years experience in Python and AWS. I'll be glad to help you out in this case. Let's connect and it won't take much time to comple this.
am doing my masters in machine learning. I am studying in University of Bristol,UK. done few projects on cloud. you can check my GitHub. nishank20.github.io.