I require a real-time stock scanner that integrates with one or more of the existing data feed providers (Polygon Markets, or any other providers - I am open to suggestion).
1. A dashboard that has a narrowed down list of stocks that meet the specific requirements.
2. Specific requirements will include RSI metrics, Moving averages, and TD sequential.
3. Historical data needs to be obtained from the data feed providers, and being scanned once by the bot to generate a list. Going forward, all stocks that meet a specific criteria will be scanned once a day on a 1,4H,1D, and 1W timeframe.
1. Scan all US stocks that meet a certain minimal market capitalization (lets say 50 million marketcap).
2. Run daily candle OHLC charts thru:
- RSI indicator
- TD Sequential first "9th" signal (can be sell or buy).
3. Stocks that meet these requirement will be imported into a Dashboard with a column stating each of the 3 parameters are met. Dashboard will be split into 4 categories based on timeframe (1H,4H,1D,1W)
4. As days/weeks goes by, additional stocks that met the requirement will be added to the dashboard.
5. The app will need a user management, so that login protection can be incorporated.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $603 for this job
Hi, I can help you to build the scanner using node.js/python for your need. I have many experiences with stocking/metatrader development. Let's discuss more details over chat Stocking/Python/NOde.js expert, Anoop
I think you want to make similar website like this [login to view URL] I already get experience. I hope to discuss with you about this job seriously Let me wait your reply Thanks