Require a stock pattern screener based on historical price, volume, and 4 sets of specific chart pattern.
1. The screener should be extract historical stock prices and volume data (for past 1 - 2 years) - daily stock prices and volume data for US stocks (daily open, high, low, closed prices).
3. Scope: all US listed stocks (NYSE, NASDAQ)
4. Output: A list of stocks with stock name, stock code, last closing price, last traded volume, and strategy type.
5. Criteria: There are 4 startegy types based on specific stock prices pattern.
6. Criteria: Stock prices pattern - 4 patterns based on candle sticks, based on every 2-day prices. This means day1 and day2 stock prices are combined into 1 candle stick. Similar for day3 and day4, and so on.
7. Prefer the stock screener code to be written in Python, and should pass me the code for execution. You can recommend if you have better than to code in Python.
Requirement: prior knowledge in stock prices data and candle sticks charts.
Reward: SGD50 fixed.