Integrate tally with Django backend based REST API:
Features to integrate:
- Sales invoices
- Supplier invoices
- Sales returns
- Purchase returns
Data needs to be pushed from the web server REST API to Tally server. Data flow will be from the web server to Tally server.
All code for web server side is in Python and will be written by our team.
All code at Tally side need to be done.
1. User creates a sales invoice in our software
2. User clicks on sync with tally button to send request to tally server
3. Data is saved in tally database and response is sent with object id
4. id is saved in the software database to denote sync is successful
5. if request is sent again the saved object in tally updated rather than creating a new one
16 freelancers are bidding on average ₹54425 for this job
Hello this is sushma I have a 3years of experience in Tally and I also taken Tally classes too so I think I'm eligible for the job if I'm capable let me know
I will try to complete within in 7 days, or & before i will try to complete within 5 or 6 days but before i need proper information related to API after that I will complete within in 5 or 6 days