I need a python script that does the following:
- Using tensorflow
- Uses CSV files for input and output (example will be provided)
Based on arguments to the python script it can do two different things:
- Create models for Regression and Classification
- Input is a file location to a CSV file with training data
- Predict for new data based on the models created
- Input is the models to use file location to a CSV with new data to be predicted on (same format as training data
Ability to create two different types of models
- Regression: Predict the goal difference for the game based on the data provided
- Classification: Predict if the game will be a WIN / DRAW / LOSS
- I would also need the probability of that being true
- Also interesting in looking into using neural networks based on your feedback
- Need a way to save models and use them for predicting later
- Output is the model saved in the file system
- Ability to run the models on new data to predict based on the different types
- Output is a new CSV with new prediction columns added.
- Ie, PrediectedGoalDiff, PredictedResult, PredictedResultProbability
This is a rough design for what I am looking for. Your feedback and suggestion would be appreciated.
At the end of the initial version I would like to take over the project but if we both agree it would nice to have you available for help by chat on an hourly basis.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $221 for this job
hey there I have read and understood your project requirements, I am an expert with such tasks. Kindly let me know about your project details. thank you :)