We will be working with very very long documents, and want short summaries.
1. Enter text.
2. Enter keyword. This keyword is what the code analysis should centre around. For example if summarising the book Moby Dick, and the keyword was WHALE, we would want summaries regarding every reference to the whale.
2. Classify text to extract meaning/summarise. Only summarise/classify text close to keyword, i.e. in the example above WHALE.
3. Also extract and place into a report/document all:
- Sentences that mention keywords.
- Paragraphs that mention keywords.
We may need to select a proximity (number of words) to search around each keyword, or use full stops/paragraph breaks to determine which text to include/exclude in classification.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $204 for this job
Hi I am expert in web scraping. According to your given problem I can easily resolve your issue by my personal experience and skills. Lets come in chat and discuss further details about your project. Thanks Regard Umar
I have done similar work in the past. As per my skills, I am the right one for this project and I will provide you with much better service and timely support.