Tourist Package Recommendation Web Application in Python is a Web based localhost system that has a normal E-Commerce kind of look where users register themselves. Users will search for Destinations / Packages and see its Details, Price, Plan, things included, etc. After that user will select Date he wishes to visit, and system will check if Month is Suitable for the Destination using Decision Tree Algorithm.
E-Commerce Module :
- This will consist of 2 Type of User's i.e. Admin and Customer.
- Admin Manages all the Packages and Adds them with its details like Name, 3 Images, Hotel Details, Days, Catg, Price, Day-wise Detailed Itinerary.
- When Packages gets Added, Admin will also add the details of the suitable Months, and Least Suitable Months.
- Admin even looks onto the enquirers generated by the users.
- User's can visit the site and check all the packages and if they want to book a package they just need to select date and fill in details like no of people, name, phone no, email.
- User's will also review the packages by providing Comments and Ratings with Selecting Month they Visited.
Decision Tree :
- In this we need to have data set of the Best Suitable Month, okiesh Month and least Suitable Month for Package and then based on that we will create a score.
- We will also have Rating avg for each month of that Particular Place, based on that we will create a score as well. Based on that we will decide if that Place is suitable for that Month or Not.
For reference you can have a look on the
Details : [login to view URL]
This is an Academic Project, so it need not be 100% Quality or Best GUI. After project is delivered, I will require 1 Session explaining the Codes and File Structure and setup the project in 2 PC and check there are no Errors.
9 freelancers are bidding on average ₹8139 for this job
Hi, My name is Cristhian an experienced developer, I read all your description and I am so interested in, I would appreciate a lot if we discuss details in [login to view URL] regards
I am a python developer with 3 year experience. I make a point to write my code in a consistent style adhering to the PEP8 style document. Reply me as soon as possible so we can discuss further details. Thank you!
I have an experience of 2 years working on big data platforms. I am also working in an ecommerce company and have worked on these frontend to fulfill these kind of requirements.