we need to do a simple script in python using the bioinformatics libraries available on GitHub.
The main goal is to manage the human Whole Genome Sequence.
The flow is simple:
0) Allow user to select the file (fastq file)
1) Check the validity of the file
2) Align the Whole Genome to the standard reference (fasta file)
4) Calculate the "coverage uniformity"
5) Select some specific genes (see attached file)
6) Extract the "letters" of these genes
7) Save them in a JSON.
If you got this, write "BIOALGORETICO"
31 freelancers are bidding on average €552 for this job
Hi, I am interested to work on this Python based project.I am available here to start the work so LET'S GET STARTED THE PROJECT WITH ME. Looking forward ro an early and positive response. Regards, Shalu
Hi. bioinformatics I can develop python script for this request. I am expert for python. I already checked your xlsx file. I can do this within 3~4days. Thanks.