1. Raspberry pi would be connected to a keypad, mic, speaker and camera. It would have a build in MySQL / MariaDB database. When a user presses a number, the application should log in MySql/Maria DB, collect the corresponding mobile numbers stored against that number and dial out / make a video call to those mobile numbers simultaneously / group call. The application should further record the call as a video file in raspberry pi
2. The receivers should have a mobile app (Android / iOS). The receiver should have the provision to accept or reject the call. Once the call is accepted, then the receiver should receive audio and video from the raspberry pi, but should send out only audio. After the end of the call, there should be two button provided in the app, which should mention 'Allow' / 'Reject'. When the receiver presses any of the button, that information should be sent back to raspberry pi. the call should be recorded in the receiver's mobile phone as well.
3. the receiver's app should have a provision where a specific contact list can be uploaded from raspberry pi. the receiver should have provision in the app to make audio / video calls within that contact list. all these calls should be recorded as well.
4. App registration should happen only to the mobile numbers which are stored in raspberry pi.
5. Raspberry pi application should be written in python.