I 'm looking for wikipedia and machine learning expert.
- Are you an expert Wikipedia dump files?
- Do you love to write scripts that automate extractions?
- Which scripting languages do you already know? Python, Bash?
- Work closely with our teams building user experiences and collaborative machine learning algorithms.
What do you think of this fist task
1. given two languages , say en and zh.
2. and a page category , like Living people.
3. and a specified WP dump date.
4. generate a set of sets of name string.
where each set has all of the en redirects and zh redirects for a given pair of en-zh linked titles.
For example, the set for Vladimr Putin's page would have all his redirects in English as well as his page name in Chinese and all of its redirects.
If you like that as a starting task, please give me an hour estimate for it and we can start a contract with that as the first task going forward we have a bunch of tasks of this kind.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
I prefer python and have played around with wikipedia...mostly with wiki pages, categories, api etc. and not necessarily with redirects, but I understand redirects....
i would like to offer you my expertiseas I have done number of my academic projects and I am a professional in the field Contact me and I’ll show you what i am capable of
I have hands on expertise in python ( beautiful soup ) web crawling, I am also a data engineer where day job involves creating data pipelines for extraction, transformations.
I have been editing Wikipedia more then 3 years, also I have use Pywikibot with my own scripts. Beside that, I love everything related to Wikipedia and I will do this job with love :).