The game must be made in PGZero! It should not call on any functions which are not part of basic Python environment. See the attached demonstration of the game.
The description of the game: The player has 16 boxes which hide 8 pair of matching numbers. Allow the player to click, and show, 2 cards at a time. The cards should then stay visible for a short amount of time, then either flip back over if they do not match, or visibly change (like disappearing, or changing colour) if they do match. The game must also keep track of the number of comparisons that are made. You may also wish to count the number of matches that have been found, which will help you know when the game has ended.
The code must be properly commented, including a file header.
The tools which should be used in the code are:
1. Creating and clicking buttons
2. Looping over each button to perform some action
3. Using random values to change the order of the cards (you may want to search the internet for Shuffling Algorithms)
4. Using a timer to keep the cards visible for a short time
5. Keeping track of which items have been clicked on
6. Displaying a message when the game is won
7. Take a bunch of number cards with matching pairs, turn them upside down, mix them up and then try to find the pairs by selecting one pair of cards at a time. If you got the pair, then leave them turned up, if not, flip them back over and try again. The game is over when you have found all matched pairs.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $212 for this job
Hi, I've years of experience in developing simple 2D games using pgzero framework. I can get the job done in 5 days. Please share your interest in the chat and we can get started right away.
Dear sir I have a lot of experience sin python I'm an expert in python algorithm game app, packages I'm sure i can make a good reuslt for you in a short time. Thanks sir Waiting for your reply.