Assist with selecting hardware components, programming and testing.
Project is to build a number of identical small remote IOT devices and an Server application that will interface with these IOT devices on a Windows Apple or Linux platform.
Research shows that the Onion Omega2 may be the best processor to use.
The remote IOT devices, operates remotely, battery operated, low power consumption, that can record 4 audio signals (24bit) with a timing pulse, simultaneously for short periods and can be remotely configurable through wifi.
The interface software needs to be able to remotely configure each remote device.
1) Record a band of frequencies and with synchronization (a synchronization pulse or similar keeps multiple recordings together so playback of 4 channels is accurate)
2) Determine overall amplitude (RMS/Pk)
3) Record for a specific length of time (msec/sec/min)
4) Record at a scheduled time or when sound levels reaches a predetermined overall amplitude.
5) Send recorded sound files to the Server application.
The Server needs to be able to receive sound files and keep them chronologically with identification of each channel and IOT device.
The application can visually show sound files spectra and waveform graphically and can be configured to show a specific time and date channel or group of channels.
The application can play back up to 4 files (we may build a device that plays 24 channel) simultaneously in 24bit sound. (a separate hardware device connected to the compute may be required)
16 freelancers are bidding on average $2442 for this job
We have a team who is equipped with Embedded and Raspberry Pi/Arduino. We have executed many projects on IOT. Team has got rockstar developers having experience more than 6 years.