Needed slideshow with special requirements, I am a photographer and use slideshows to display images for my clients, I am working on a case for on-location viewings. I am in need of a custom slideshow program that would run on a Raspberry PI or similar, the concept would be a program with arcade style buttons for user interaction. Clients would watch a short video that would explain what to do then a slideshow would start of their images, as they watched the slide show they could press buttons to "love " an image then we would use the "loved" images to review again and make our selections for ordering. I would like music as well, to play during slideshow, fade out if a video plays, and fade in when video stops and slideshow resumes
1. case open this would be a magnet proximity switch that when the case lid opens program loads
2. play button starts the video introduction that explains how to play the slide show and "love" images
3. next dual purpose button to play next image during slide show if paused and to go from video introduction to slide show
4. pause button to pause the slide show
5. back button to go back in the slide show through previous images
6. stop button to stop the slide show and start from beginning
7. Review button, to grab images that were "loved" and begin new slide show with those images
8. show image file name, this would put the image file name on the bottom of the screen for the image currently being showed. that way if we needed to find the file again we could just have it show us the file name but not be visible all the time.
I am sure there would be some trial and error but I would also like it to have music controls for volume but that could be as simple as a volume knob from the amplifier verses buttons in program.
It would be nice if it could output a list of the image files that they selected. Again the slide show is key, must have fade in and out and I would like to see slow movement of the image to give it some life but that is optional. It would be best if the slide show grabbed image files from a sub directory by file name. that way I could put them in order by number ie: [login to view URL], [login to view URL] and so on.I guess that would be a good start to give an idea of what would be needed. I can do the case build I just need the program