The FancyThumbnail is a component for displaying a URL (of a long page image) as a thumbnail. We want to show that image on the thumbnail in multiple ways (eg. slanted, same image overlapping, with a background, etc.) and animates it when you hover over the thumbnail (you'll need to know CSS this)
- there is NO backend integration, I simply need a working demo of the component.
- the task is to create an html/jsx version of our screenshot, then pass user data to event handlers.
- There will be no backend code and no integration with another app…just convert the screenshot to html/jsx and pass any data provided by a user to event handlers.
You must be proficient in:
- React JS
- React Native
- code must be written in typescript
- tests must pass using jest
- must demo that the component is working on storybook (with add ons: docs & tests)
- must demo component on expo by providing a QR code link
- must work on both desktop and mobile devices
I will provide you with a well spec'd document with the description, props, methods, and list of tests the component must pass.
If you do well, this can expand to an ongoing project.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $1405 for this job