My name is Atul and I am the Co-Founder of The Shelf – an innovative company building cool technology to help brands (like Nike, P&G) reach out to their audiences at large scale. Currently we have a very small but highly talented development team, leaving a lot of room for growth, learning, and ownership.
We are looking for a full-time talented Full Stack Developer in our engineering team. This role requires a lot of crossing over between front-end, back-end, and databases. You’ll have an opportunity to make a real impact quickly by pushing code in the first week. Moreover, we’re growing our engineering team and for the right candidate who shows the technical skills and has the aspiration to manage a team, there will be plenty of opportunities.
We are looking for a Full-Time Full Stack Developer for Marketing Company Needed specifically with these requirements:
- Native (or close-to native) written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills (project reviews, planning new features)
- 3+ Years experience in Front/Back End Development (either at an agency or remote work)
- Experience in Web-crawling
- Experience in Database query optimizations
- Work ethic and trust is a very important quality for us
- Technical skills to solve hard problems
- Desire to grow and become the best
- Self-disciplined, team player
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Working on our website which provides a highly-scalable SaaS platform to clients to facilitate marketing campaigns. It contains three primary components:
- a large, searchable database of influential media profiles (140,000,000 and growing), along with detailed profiles on each.
- campaign management (which is comparable to a CRM combined with a more complicated version of project management software)
- campaign reporting (which contains a lot of data visualizations)
work 40 hours/week.
- the overlap is usually from 9am – 2pm EST
- Work closely with our two engineers and our two co-founders to deliver results on a day-to-day basis.
- Opportunity to work on critical features and once solved, you’ll be able to see your code live on production and being used by hundreds of our clients.
- Stability with long term projects.
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work and independence. Your flexibility is important to us.
- Have the opportunity to lead and manage an entire team of professionals.
- Receive industry-standard salary