Need React Native guru to help improve Post Detail + comments page. The page needs to look and work very, very similar to Facebook post detail + comments page.
Note: a lot of code is already written (see attached). This project should take 2-3 hours for experienced RN developer.
- Use FlatList, every comment or subcomment should be rendered as an element in this list (currently subcomments are rendered inside parent comment element.
- Should perform well (fast) with up to ~500 comments.
- When replying to one comment or subcomment, all others should be disabled (currently it works for comments but not subcomments)
- Sticky footer needs to avoid (move up with) keyboard
- Comment input should grow to multiple lines (see PDF attachment).
- Add "like count" bubbles to each comment (like Facebook)
- Improve haptic feedback on "Like" (shorter vibration on iPhone. Use Expo Haptics/Taptic IOS?)
- Improve styling (flexbox, avoid negative margins if possible)