Want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology? Are you looking to work for a company that will push the dapps market to the next level? Bring your strong technical skills and passion for blockchain to a growing startup that’s disrupting the industry.
DappRadar is the #1 global leader in dapp distribution and analysis. Funded by some of the world’s largest internet and blockchain companies and based in Lithuania, we are propelling blockchain and decentralized applications into the future.
We are seeking a talented and driven Senior Backend Software Engineer with PHP, Node.js and Blockchain experience. Our ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work in multi-discipline technical teams. This role involves owning the full cycle of designing, developing, and scaling key services for our partners and millions of users. You will work with the entire product development team to build and improve DappRadar’s key services, APIs and monitoring.
- Drive the design, architecture and implementation of applications written in PHP and Node.js
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to team members to solve complex problems and oversee usage of best practices and technologies
- Oversee and guide other team members in the most effective ways to build applications using blockchain technologies
- Partner with business and analyst teams to define and implement solutions
- Create prototypes and applications from scratch in a creative and timely manner
- Be proactive in recommending innovative solutions that can benefit the company
- Work through refactoring existing applications and services and improve performance
28 freelancers are bidding on average $37/hour for this job
Hello, I have skilled Node/Blockchain and worked on various platforms. I read description and I meet in your requirements. We discuss the project and you will get what you want. Looking forward to answer.
Hello, Sir. I read your description carefully. I have many years of experience with React and Node JS. I am a perfectly suitable for this job. Please contact me for further discussion. Thanks.