We have an application which is React JS front end and Django backend.
We are looking to incorporate webrtc within this application:
We would like 5 features if possible:
1. webrtc - audio to other users on the application
2. webrtc - video to other users on the application
3. webrtc - chat to other users on the application
4. webrtc - softphone that connects to an Asterisk PBX - to click to dial from data on the user panel - basic softphone functionality
5. An autodialer - basically - it loops through the users contacts - dials the number, if it answers, it opens up the screen of the client.
The two repos are on github, we have a development server also.
Certain user information is on the django backend which the reactJS front end will need up access/update etc.