We are a real estate company that works in Florida, doing Wholesale, meaning we sign purchase contracts with homeowners and sell those contracts to investors, and profit from the margin.
This is a full-time job.
We need a coordination agent to coordinate between all of the moving parts in the process, it includes:
- Fill and send contracts to buyers and sellers
- Schedules physical contracts deliveries with mobile notaries
- Coordinates inspections in the property with our inspectors
- Coordinates Showings in the property with potential buyers
- Communicates with the title company
You have experience with Real Estate in the US
You have a PERFECT English
Very organized and responsible person
You know how to make things move and how to be aggressive
You get the job done, no matter what
You already worked as a Coordinator for a real estate company in the US in the past
It's a huge opportunity in our company and there is no limit to what you can do if you do a good job.
If you think you're the perfect person for this job and want to increase your chances of getting hired - send us a Loom video in your proposal here explaining why you're the best and why we should hire you for this position.
Also, if you think you know someone that could fit - refer him to me and if we will end up hiring him we will pay you $100