1) Automate the creation and deconstruction of this service. You can use any tool you want, as long as it is expressed in code and/or configuration.
Assume the following:
• The vpc and subnet already exists
• Only local network access is required for all resources
• The code/configuration you design will be extended by others. Be prepared to show how your solution scales
Organization is growing to increase the reach of our already nationwide service offering. It is the devops teams responsibility to build a well connected network that delivers our service quickly and reliably wherever you’re using our service.
2) Design and diagram a network that meets the following requirements:
• Core network resources are duplicated in at least 2 regions
• Network traffic is routed to the appropriate region, based on user location
• Subnetworks are appropriately sized and secured
• All devices exist such that networks can be connected to the internet and each other
• Networks are tolerant of internet weather events, and are designed to be highly available
*Please include in the diagram any device that will process information in this architecture, even if you do not have implicit control of it (routes, firewalls, NAT Gateways, Internet Gateways, etc.).