We have developed a new pet leash product that we want to refine for manufacture. We have a working prototype, we know how it needs to work and the parts involved but the design needs to be developed from our raw idea and made to look like a finished product. We need drawings and specifications we can take to manufacturers, 3d renderings and assistance with material selection. It is not an electrical product. The majority of the product would most likely be PVC or ABS plastic based (unless you have a better suggestion), and we know the basic overview of what needs to be done including sizes and functionality. We also have preliminary drawings.
What we need:
1) Someone who can take what we have done so far and create a finished detailed product design with useable drawings with measurements for production and for patent purposes (there is already a provisional patent on the item).
2) Someone who can also provide 3d rendering of the product assembled (and its various pieces) for marketing purposes.
3) Someone who has a general knowledge of product design and production methods
4) someone who can assist with the specification of materials such as plastics (in regards to molding and strengths), and rubber in regards to gripping and surface (please let us know).
5) Assistance with finding a manufacturer - we need advice on who to contact to put this into production and the manufacturing process, if you can put us in touch with manufacturers even better.
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN AN NDA BEFORE ANYTHING BEGINS....if you are not ok with this, please do not bid.
Please provide samples of your work...and any references.