- Ankle boots must be modelled, textured and fitted to provided human model (obj)
- Delivery in Obj format and native application format
- It should not exceed 30,000 polygons (faces) (total)
- Only quads and (if necessary) tris can be used.
- Textures in png format, 1024x1024 px . (only diffuse and shadow maps; shadow maps must be applied on diffuse map)
- Please apply with a sample (rendered picture, or partial model itself). There is going to be continuous work for selected applicant in similar nature.
Attached files: Human model (avatar) obj , Boots reference picture(s)
Budget: 100-150 USD
17 freelancers are bidding on average $116 for this job
Hello, i am a professional 3D-generalist and can do this in high quality. I can start immediately. Please have a look at your inbox for samples. Best Regards, Chris
We are an expert company in dealing with all kinds of 2D-3D animation and design [login to view URL] have designed and developed several projects similar to your requirements....please check your PM.....Thanks.
Hello, I specialize in character and prop modeling and surfacing. Please take a look at my portfolio site @ [login to view URL] Very high quality and very fast!
I've modeled realistic shoes that were featured in a 3D magazine. I specialize in modeling realistic, accurate, high quality models in very little time.