I want to model a VL Commodore Drag Car.
I have attached reference images.
It is necessary for the model to be made without any major undercuts (some knowledge of Vaccuum forming will be highly sought after)
The front of the vehicle will be lowered and the rear of the vehicle will be higher (like a drag car)
It will not be necessary to model details such as windscreen wipers, rear view mirrors, interior, engine, wheels or undercarriage, there only needs to be a line given around the wheelarches and bottom of the chassis which will be cut out of plastic sheet after vaccuum forming.
It is expected that the design will be stylised, ie not exactly per a blueprint or the attached photos; please do not rely soley on these.
The wheelbase and front and rear track width will be supplied and you will be required to work to these dimensions.
To be a successful bidder you will have the following atributes;
1) Able to follow instructions (in english)
2) A portfolio outlining previous vehicle work
3) The desire for ongoing work
4) Knowledge of vaccuum forming and manufacturing process (3d machining)
5) High degree of pride in your workmanship