I have the source files of a Robot ("Suzy") in a number of different positions. The model is fully rigged. [source files in MODEL-FILES].
This brief is to:
- put Suzy in 6 more poses. You will get an idea for the sort of poses from "POSES-LOW_QUALITY". The poses should look confused, drunk, stupid, and silly.
- (check poses with me - low quality render ok).
- save some PNG files of "high quality" rendering of Suzy, in the poses that are already there in MODEL-FILES. The poses PNGs are also in folder "POSES-LOW_QUALITY". The type of quality I want to have, via the new render is folder "TARGET-RENDER-QUALITY".
- (check quality with me).
- save the source files and send to me (in folder/zip called 'Suzy').
- adjust my model (fully rigged) to look like the figure in "TARGET_ROBOT". We will call her 'Deloris'. Make sure Deloris looks quite different from Suzy!
- (check Deloris model with me)
- Output Deloris renders of all the poses in "POSES-LOW-QUALITY". Also output Deloris in the pose in TARGET-RENDER-QUALITY.
- save the source files and send to me (in folder/zip called 'Deloris').
Zip file with all of the above is available here - [url removed, login to view]
If the user does a good job, I have much more work of this kind (more Robots!) coming soon.